Thursday, March 17, 2011

And so it begins...

I have followed several blogs for about two years now. I started searching them out, one by one, to find other moms out there I could related to right after I had our son, Carter. Somewhere along the road I really found people, moms, other families I could relate to, and now I look forward reading those blogs with my morning coffee to see what they are all up to. From the everyday news and funny stories, to the yummy meals and neat design ideas.

Then... I got to thinking about how truly awesome it would be to really keep track of all the small things that make up our simple, ordinary life because my memory doesn't always hold up when I want it to. 

So, it begins today. I am making a commitment to blog, to archive our life. Our growing family. The ups, the downs, the happy, the sad, the funny, the love, the blessings, the curses. I want to remember the memories of raising a family and this blog is where you'll find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...